This position is a support staff to be the focal point for all protocol activities of the Hub
Tasks and duties:
· Provide administrative support to office staffs for all related needs including but not limited to visas; exemptions; privileges; immunities; etc.
· Welcome X staffs (HQ & MCs) and VIP guests to the airport,
· Manage communication with diplomatic missions, delegations, governmental and non-governmental institutions.
· Arrange all office guests and visitors reception; formalities; etc.
- Participate in the coordination and organization of official events such as official visits, signing of memorandums of understanding, receptions, etc.
- Assist staffs for travel booking and ticket purchasing and also visa - invitation letter - necessary related documents.
- Perform any other task requested by the hierarchy.
Academic qualifications & Work experience
- Higher Education Diploma in Communication, Public Relations or any other equivalent diploma or bachelor's degree with at least five years' experience
- Fluent in French and good communication in English
- (3) years' experience in the field
- Good knowledge of protocol tasks and ability to communicate with various interlocutors;
- Good knowledge of the protocol regulations
- Good team player