Accounts Payable Manager H/F
For our client in the telecom sector, we are looking for an Account Payable Manager.
The role of the Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. Their role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
Responsibilities of the job
As a vital team member of the finance team, it's important that an Accounts Payable includes:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
A degree in the following subjects would be beneficial for an Accounts Payable career: Finance or Economics, Business Studies or Accounting
- Attention to detail and data entry skills are important requirements.
- It is imperative for him to be able Interacting on a professional manner at all times.
- Experience in the telecom sector and highly sullied
- Be English Bilingual