Management Accountant H/F
For our client in the telecom sector, we are looking for a management accountant.
A Management Accountant analyses key financial information to provide feedback that will aid managerial planning and commercial decision making that will ensure future growth and profitability of the company. Part of the Management Accountant's role is to try to reduce the operational and production costs of a company by identifying and implementing more efficient strategies.
Responsibilities of the job
The company's Management Accountant establishes financial policies and maintains management information systems, combining the need for a candidate with accounting and business management skills. Other duties as part of the Management Accountant job should include:
- Budgeting and reporting
- Advising on strategic planning and business planning
- Completing all tax-related material
- Overseeing benefits and compensation packages
- Creating financial statements for internal and external company requirements
- Providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Supporting auditing projects
Qualifications and requirements
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, with strong skills in reporting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Be English bilingual
- Have proven experience in the telecom industry